Position Type: Full-Time
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Complete assigned work orders generated from resident request for service, as well as preventative maintenance.
- Completes documentation timely and accurately, so that service requests are appropriately tracked and documented.
- Complete pre-move-out inspections for our “market-ready” by creating a “punch” list for work needed. Then scheduling vendors and contractors as needed, obtaining supplies and materials necessary for completing all maintenance tasks doing a final inspection for efficiency.
- Assist in maintaining the grounds, common areas, pool area, amenities by picking up debris and trash, pressure-washing breezeways, painting curbs and general cleaning as needed.
- Supports expense control by fixing rather than replacing, when possible, not being wasteful with materials and supplies and practicing safety requirements for the use of tools.
- Comply with all OSHA regulations and health, safety, and environmental laws.
- Troubleshoot and preform all necessary repairs to the community, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry and electrical. Installation of new appliances as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR SUCCESS:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1-year related experience or 1 year certificate from college or technical school.
- Mathematical skills, ability to add/subtract/multiply/divide in all units of measure.
- Plumbing and electrical experience preferred.
- Able to be on-call for responding to after-hours emergencies.
- HVAC Certification
- EPA Certification
- Pool Certification
- Must be able to lift to 100 lbs.
BENEFIT WE PROVIDE YOU:
- Competitive compensations
- Career development
- 401K Plan with Employer match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage, Basic Life Accidental Coverage and Life.
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Apartment discount program
- Supplemental Insurance Benefits with Colonial Life
- Incentive and reward programs
- Employee Assistance Program