Location: Vero Beach, FL
Position Type: Apartment Community (Service Maintenance)
- Performs general housekeeping duties in apartments, such as: vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, and dusting of all cleared flat surfaces.
- Performs general housekeeping duties of hallways and common areas as directed by supervisor.
- Accomplishes all work in the order of priority set by supervisor.
- Maintains all equipment and supplies in proper condition.
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintains resident confidentiality at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR SUCCESS:
- High School Diploma
- Six months related experience and/or career path development
- Ability to work under pressure and meets deadlines.
- Diligent with details.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
BENEFITS WE PROVIDE YOU:
- Competitive compensation
- Career development
- 401K Plan with Employer match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage, Basic Life Accidental Coverage and Life
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Apartment discount program
- Supplemental Insurance Benefits with Colonial Life
- Incentive and reward programs
- Employee Assistance Program