Assistant Community Manager
Location: Pensacola, FL
Position Type: Full-Time
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
KEY ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUITES
- Performing general office duties and various administrative task.
- Collections of security deposits, rents and/or service fees.
- Bookkeeping including posting rents, paying bills, delinquencies collections and invoicing.
- Analyze weekly leasing reports and forecast occupancy trends
- Process and schedule service requests and initiate follow-up procedures, including calling residents and obtaining feedback regarding the maintenance performed.
- Compose and distributing of correspondence/notices (community events, violations notices, delinquencies, rent collections, etc.)
- Promoting positive resident relations by ensuring resident concerns and request are responded to on a timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction.
- Assist new residents with moving in or out.
- Assist with developing and tracking. social media, marketing strategies and trends.
- Participating in property inspections (grounds, common areas, parking lots, make-readies, etc.).
- Verify the status of market-ready units. Determine which units are to be shown to prospective residents.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR SUCCESS
- Minimum of six (6) months supervisory experience or one (1) year certificate from college or technical school.
- Effective communication with management, co-workers, vendors, and residents.
- Business Acumen
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and complete assigned duties to ensure operation objective are accomplished.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, and dedicated
- Must possess a positive and profession demeanor in all interactions, under all circumstances.
- Knowledge of current National Market
- Microsoft Suite experience
- Mathematical proficiency
BENEFIT WE PROVIDE YOU:
- Competitive compensations
- Career development
- 401K Plan with Employer match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage, Basic Life Accidental Coverage and Life.
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Apartment discount program
- Supplemental Insurance Benefits with Colonial Life
- Incentive and reward programs
- Employee Assistance Program