The successful candidate will report to the Property Manager and Regional.
Position will involve a broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Support Service Manager.
- Complete general preventative and corrective maintenance .
- Help maintain property safety as directed by the service manager.
- Complete repairs on the following on a daily basis; electrical, plumbing, HVAC, appliances, flooring, windows and window treatments, roofing, guttering, fireplaces, ceiling fans, walls, ceilings, locks, stairs, railings and any other physical structures on the property as needed.
- Perform any necessary maintenance in the office, clubhouse, models or pools.
- Be proactive and alert to any physical problems seen in the course of work and notify the Service Manager of any repair work needed on the property.
- Notify Service manager of repairs needed by outside contractors.
- Maintain a schedule of periodic/preventative maintenance for the property.
- Perform corrective maintenance tasks to avoid replacement costs.
- Ensure the property is clean and free of debris.
- Be aware of unsafe conditions on the property and notify Service Manager when needed.
- Inform Service Manager of all area where the property is operating below Company standards or property potential.
- Complete residents service requests. Prioritize according to urgency.
- Leave completed work order form according to company policy.
- Respond to all after hours service calls.
- Maintain high levels of resident satisfaction.
- Ensure residents are provided with clean and well maintained homes.
- Perform maintenance required for move-in/market ready units.
- Ensure all vacant units are market-ready for occupancy in a timely manner.
- Ensure inspections are efficient and complete.
- Assist the service manager in adhering to budget and maintaining inventory control.
- Monitor and control overtime.
- Partner with service manager on approval on any expenditures.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Mathematical skills, ability to add/subtract/multiply/divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize under pressure.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Three to six months related experience and/or one year certificate from college or technical school.; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- HVAC Certification
- EPA Certification
- Pool Certification
Constant need (66-100% of time) to walk, and talk or hear. Frequent need (33-66% of time) to stand, use hands to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop/kneel/crouch/crawl, and taste or smell. Occasional need (1-33% of time) to sit.
Outdoors and indoor shop environment with adequate ventilation.
Some outdoor exposure to changing weather conditions (for instance, rain, sun, snow, wind, etc.).
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND COMPENSATION PACKAGE OFFERED INCLUDING
- Great Commission and Bonus Structure
- Continuous Training
- Supplemental Insurance with Colonial Life
- CHRES BUCKS Incentive REWARDS