ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER/VBB
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
The successful candidate will report to the Property Manager and Regional.
This position involves a broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Know the Five Basics of Successful Management
- Review and implement all policies contained in the Company and Management Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve property and company goals.
- Lead by example and share knowledge.
- Process and schedule service requests and initiate follow-up procedures, including calling residents and obtaining feedback regarding the maintenance performed.
- Prepare and submit various management reports, such as data concerning work assignments, personnel actions, occupancy, capital ect.
- May contact utility companies to arrange for transfer of service for tenants.
- May clean public areas of building and make minor repairs to equipment or appliances.
- May organize community social activities and monthly newsletter.
- May conduct surveys of local rental rates and prepare market surveys quarterly.
- Collect rents and security deposits and/or service fees.
- Post rent and other income daily.
- Follow up on NFS checks daily.
- Contact delinquents and daily reviewal of rental collection status.
- Prepare and submit documents for delinquent rents to Regional Manager. Follow-up and document all correspondence pertaining to legal transactions.
- Collect security deposits and/or service fees from residents according to company procedures and processes.
- Investigate resident complaints in a timely manner, proactively resolve issues with occupants and staff. Maintain a high level of resident satisfaction. Resolve complaints concerning other tenants or visitors.
- Assist new residents with moving in or out.
- Follow-up with residents on services performed and document feedback.
- May organize community social activities.
- May coordinate monthly newsletter.
- Partner with property manager and assist with marketing of property.
- Verify the status of market-ready units. Determine which units are to be shown to prospective residents.
- Process and verify rental applications.
- Prepare leases according to Company policy.
- Schedule new resident move-ins.
- Contact credit bureau to obtain credit reports on perspective tenants.
- Inspect Pre-leased apartments.
- Complete the required move-out forms and comply with company policy.
- Assist or prepare market surveys.
- Perform other duties as assigned by property Manager
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum of six months supervisory experience or one year certificate from college or technical school.
- INTERMEDIATE WORD and EXCEL spreadsheet experience.
- Knowledge of Outlook
- Ability to calculate commissions, percentages and prorations.
- Leasing agent or property management experience.
- Marketing experience
- Knowledge of current National Market
- Strong communication skills
- Business Acumen
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated
- Adaptable, positive and pro-active
- Committed self-starter
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND COMPENSATION PACKAGE OFFERED INCLUDING
- Great Commission and Bonus Structure
- Continuous Training
- Leadership Conferences
- Supplemental Insurance with Colonial Life
- CHRES BUCKS Incentive REWARDS